Monday, May 18, 2009

another week gone by...


Well, I did manage to get that cocka-poo painting done. (I did take a pic and will post soon). I must admit that I'm glad that this order came in. Even though it was a winner of a gift certificate (for the Scitutate Animal shelter) it made me say Hey sit down and get this done. I guess it had been a while because I ended up doing it twice. I didn't like how the first one came out at all. I did end up bringing it to work here at the office so that I could use the copier and the light box that helped a lot in the "mapping" process.

I really need to start working on my time using skills. Less Facebook, more marketing research. Seriously, it has gotten pretty bad. I have a list of websites to check out and I do plan to do that during down time at work (and there's a lot of that lately).

On another note: it's Bird Watching season. Jason and I went to the CT River in Vernon VT and I saw a rubythroated hummingbird, 2 bald eagles, a great blue heron, orioles, veeries, kingbirds, swallows, Canada geese, comorants, sandpipers, song sparrow, a crow and other birds that I don't even know the name of. And then on Sunday we went to the Quabbin Res and rented a boat. There I saw a bald eagle (and really close too!) and the ever elusive Scarlet Tanager.

Have a great week!

No comments: