Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June


So here we are on the first of June. This is my birthday season and usually spend a lot of time spoiling myself :). I won't tell you how old I'm going to be but I will tell you that I still celebrate my birthday as if I was turning 6!! LOL.


So these past 2 weeks, I have to admit, that I've been following more of a music scene than the art scene. This is partially my boyfriend's fault, but I have been enjoying it just the same.


But my u.box was featured in a newsletter that is mailed to everyone in my neighborhood from the Allston/Harvard Community. It was all about Boston Shines and what they did during that time and Lo! There's my u.box with my name under it! Hooray! If I had a scanner, I'd scan the article. But I don't so .. here's the picture of the u.box in case you hadn't seen it already...
I also took my acrylics to Wachusett and did a landscape painting which I thought turned out quite nice. So at least I've been creative these past weeks :) . My goal this week is to start getting pieces together for the craft/art show season. First one is June 13th in Topsfield MA... Maybe I'll see you there???

No comments: