Friday, July 20, 2012

A Solo Show at the Faneuil Library in Brighton MA


Luna in Oil
oil on canvas
16x20"




How do I explain how excited I was to read the email sent last month from John Quatrale asking me if I would like to have a solo show at the Brighton Faneuil Library?

Very excited. I will be showing 12 watercolors and 2 oils, including the one above of Luna. This is a very last minute thing and though the library isn't huge, a show is a show and this will be my first ever solo one. When we installed the paintings last Tuesday, John informed me that he listed it as more of an artist 'talk' and that I should be prepared to say a few things and answer some questions. Good Lord, I'm hoping that they'll let me serve some wine!

The Faneuil Library is located at 419 Faneuil Street, Brighton MA (Oak Square).
The show is up from July 18 through September 7, 2012.
Reception July 24 6:30-8

Hope to see you there :)

No comments: